Monday, January 15, 2007

yup and i'm at home~

sick of course -.-
and missing lots of interesting lessons!


k i'm kinda missing school
but anyway i'm studying geog right now


and i don't get a word of what's relative humidity!
that's really getting on my nerves!

but geog is still the nicest subject ever!



heh and annia sms-ed me today!
^^


yup its a reaaallllyyyy borrrinnggg day at home
with no snacks for me x[

suddenly i feel i need my chocolates so much!
i swear, i'm gonna stuff as much chocolates as i can down my mouth once i get better!

omg heavenly royce chocolates!
toblerone!
and my favourite dark chocolates

my mouth's watering now~~




haha and i'm trying to amuse myself by watching those silly JE videos!
*laughs*



k i'm looking forward to school tomorrow, but not the amount of homework i'll get from being absent today ):



pleurgh i've got nothing to say!
only that, some words don't make sense.

i was reading a sentence written on the pen my little cute cute cute cousin gave me, and that's what it said:


"I sometimes want to have a time when i can Isugh. Will you be friend with me?"


LOL


what on earth does Isugh mean?!?!

and the wrong grammar lol.


but seriously. ISUGH don't make sense. is it like some acronym or something?

like uhm,

Irritate Somebody U Genuinely Hate?

so it means "I sometimes want to have a time when i can irritate somebody you genuinely hate"

HAHAHAHA.

makes sense, probably!





okay another lame statement from me.

the fever's burnt my brain off my common sense! LOL.





right. its work for me now ^^



EMMA

No comments: